Warehouse clerk bilingual, Door Installer, $42k
Our customer, a leader in the field of manufacturing wood window and doors, is currently looking for a warehouse clerk interested in joining their team as soon as possible.
Therefore, under the direction of the warehouse manger the employee will be responsible to adhere to established policies and standard procedures for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery. High school diploma, GED or equivalent and degree or diploma in a related field will be required.
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
- Salary: 42k
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Status: long term
- Languages: Fully bilingual
- Car and driver licence required
- City: Montreal
- Ensure high standards or workmanship and efficiency, manually load and unload materials from warehouse to and from the job site.
- Order materials as required
- Resolve installation issues, product issues and other services requested
- Ensure closing of service cases is done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain jobsite administration duties (case file compilation, etc.) and any daily logs that need to be maintained
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on all equipment and tools, maintaining and completing the inspection records
- Maintain clean the workplace and ensure safe operations in and around the work zones.
- Detail oriented
- Commitment to health and safety and cooperation
- Problem solving, teamwork
- Time management
- High school diploma, GDE or equivalent
- Degree or diploma in a related field is an asset
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods and tools required on various construction process
- Knowledge of construction and equipment safety
- Good physical condition, ability to lift heavy material up to 50 pounds
- Work standing for extended period of times.
- Strong manual dexterity
- Previous experience in warehouses is an asset
- Solid production experience oriented towards quality service
- Excellent participation and punctuality
- Autonomy, serious, honest, versatile
- Safety shoes and work gloves are required
- Extended period of time standing, other physical demanding condition
- Lifting, moving, or manipulating different materials.
- Occasional travel
- Regular exposure to heat, humidity, and dust.
- Operation and use of necessary work tools, machinery and equipment.
Note: If you are already registered with TIS PERSONNEL, please to contact us by phone at 514 360 0577.