Machine operator, long term, ASAP
TIS Personnel is recruiting for a plastic company located in Ville St-Laurent, several Machine operator positions are available. All training will be provided. Possibility of advancement and salary increase even becoming permanent is offered.
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
**Please note these are full time and long-term positions for a leading plastic company, not suitable for students**
- Salary: $13.50/hr plus $1.25 bonus for night shift.
- Length of contract: Long term
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Day shift: from 7 am to 3:15 pm
- Eve shift: from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Night Shift: from 11:30 pm to 7:00 am
- Start date: As soon as possible
Main Tasks: ·
- Prepare order of clients according with their demands (cutting, cleaning, packing etc.)
- Prepare daily reports following and respecting standards procedures of the company
- Work together with the production team to complete the full cycle of production.
- Responsible of the final verification of products
- Maintain clean the workplace, etc.
Requirements and working conditions
- DEP or equivalence required
- Experience as a machine operator or production worker in the plastic field is an asset.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret technical documents.
- Strong Manual dexterity, detail-oriented and solving problems skills are required.
- Punctuality, good physical condition
- Bilingual, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Note: If you are already registered with TIS PERSONNEL, please to contact us by phone at 514 360 0577.