Machine Operator, Digital Print
We are currently looking for a Digital Print Operator with a solid experience in this field. The operator follows a day to day schedule of jobs requiring printing and which need to be completed in a specific time.
Follows all procedures specific to each job by checking the sample books and/or instruction/production sheets provided; assists the Supervisor in making sure each job scheduled is run/printed trouble free and also uses troubleshooting practices according with the procedures.
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
- Salary: According with the experience
- Length of contract: Long term
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Day: 3pm to 12am
- Evening: 4pm to 12:00 am
- Languages: Bilingual
- Ensure Digital Printing stock orders and returns are filled in a timely manner
- Keep DP stock shelves up to date by replenishing the stock on a daily basis
- Responsible for replenishing the toner shelves and preparing the used consumables for recycling
- Ensure Quality Control check list is followed to ensure end product is correct, good quality and balances
- Responsible for machine setup, minor adjustments
- Responsible for basic operator maintenance and consumable handling related to running and maintaining equipment
- Troubleshooting, making service calls and fill out service logs for tracking purposes
- Distribute any tests that need to be done and follow test procedure
- Fill out daily work sheets with totals
- Adhere to and enforce all safety policies of department
- Make boxes when required
- Other duties assigned
- Experience working within a digital laser print environment is an asset
- Experience with info print cut sheet printers and/or continuous sheet printers
- Experience working with various Xerox and/or IBM printers
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and climb ladders
- Warehouse experience is an asset
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.