Machine Operator, Digital Print
We are currently looking for a Digital Print Operator with a solid experience in this field. The operator follows a day to day schedule of jobs requiring printing and which need to be completed in a specific time. Follows all procedures specific to each job by checking the sample books and/or instruction/production sheets provided; assists the Supervisor in making sure each job scheduled is run/printed trouble free and also uses troubleshooting practices according with the procedures.
To apply, please submit us your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 ext 234 for an appointment.
Salary: According with the experience
Length of contract: Long term
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Evening: 3:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Ensure Digital Printing stock orders and returns are filled in a timely manner
- Keep DP stock shelves up to date by replenishing the stock on a daily basis
- Responsible for replenishing the toner shelves and preparing the used consumables for recycling
- Ensure Quality Control check list is followed to ensure end product is correct, good quality and balances
- Responsible for machine setup, minor adjustments
- Responsible for basic operator maintenance and consumable handling related to running and maintaining equipment
- Troubleshooting, making service calls and fill out service logs for tracking purposes
- Distribute any tests that need to be done and follow test procedure
- Fill out daily work sheets with totals
- Adhere to and enforce all safety policies of department
- Make boxes when required
- Other duties assigned
- Experience working within a digital laser print environment is preferred
- Experience with info print cut sheet printers and/or continuous sheet printers
- Experience working with various Xerox and/or IBM printers
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and climb ladders
- Warehouse experience is an asset
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.