Forklift driver, warehouse clerk $20.00 – $23.00/hr, long term, Montreal
Our client, leader in the sale and distribution of different products, is currently looking for multiples experienced forklift drivers and warehouse clerks with valid license. The candidates will perform de following duties: Inventory control, reception and shipment of products, quality control, drive a forklift (Raymond Reach Stand up, order picker, counter balanced propane and electric, etc ), customer services if required, maintenance of the warehouse and any other tasks related to job. This is a long-term job with a lot of opportunities of advancement.
If you are ready to start a new challenge, please send us your Resume. Interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or come directly to our office located at 5575 Cote de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Please bring with you a copy of your CV, ID with photo issued by government of canada, and any other immigration documents if applicable.
- Salary: $20.00 – $23.00 hr plus overtime, paid weekly
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Length of contract: Long term
- Languages written / spoken: English and French
- Location: St-Laurent
- Experience driving Raymond reach stand up (forklift type)
- Valid forklift license (required)
- Warehouse experience required
- Welling to do some physical efforts
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to do repetitive tasks
- Autonomy, serious, honest, versatile
- Team player and good initiative t
- Details oriented
***Note: Do not send your CV if you are already registered with TIS, please contact the person responsible for the position ***