Forklift driver, warehouse clerk $ 18/hr, long term, Montreal, ASAP
Our client, leader in the sale and distribution of cleaning products, is currently looking for an experienced warehouse clerk with a valid forklift driving license. The candidate will perform de following duties: Inventory control, reception and shipment of products, quality control, drive a forklift (Raymond Reach Stand up Type), customer services if required, maintenance of the warehouse and any other tasks related to job. This is a long-term job with a lot of opportunities of advancement.
If you are ready to start a new challenge, please send us your Resume. Interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or come directly to our office located at 5575 Cote de Liesel, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Please bring with you a copy of your CV, ID with photo issued by government of canada, and any other immigration documents if applicable.
- Salary: 18$/ hr plus overtime, paid weekly
- Schedule: 8h00 to 17h00 (Monday to Friday)
- Length of contract: Long term
- Languages written / spoken: English and French
- Location: St-Laurent (10 min by bus from du college station, orange line)
- Experience driving Raymond reach stand up (forklift type)
- Valid forklift license (required)
- Warehouse experience required
- Welling to do some physical efforts
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to do repetitive tasks
- Autonomy, serious, honest, versatile
- Team player and good initiative t
- Details oriented
***Note: Do not send your CV if you are already registered with TIS, please contact the person responsible for the position ***