Forklift driver full time $19.00 long term, Saint-Laurent and Montreal Est
One of our clients, leader in the industry field is currently seeking for a highly motivated and experienced, Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator, to be part of its team. All candidates must have a valid forklift certification and solid experience with counterbalanced propane, and electric, order picker and raymond reach.
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
- Salary: $19.00 /hr
- Length: Long term
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (day and evening)
- Languages: French or English
- Location: Saint Laurent and Montreal Est
- Move goods while maximizing space
- Preparer order and build palettes
- Participate in the inventory, counts of products.
- Operate forklifts, hand trucks or other materials-handling equipment
- Any other tasks related to warehouse and storage
- Ability to read, count and interpret order slips
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Product knowledge
- Physically demanding, ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
- Proficient computer skills
- Car mandatory (no easy access by public transport)
** All selected candidates must pass a practical route test**
Note: If you are already registered with TIS PERSONNEL, please to contact us by phone at 514 360 0577.