Electrical Assembler, Bilingual, $16/h, ASAP
Since 1971, TIS Personnel has been working to find the best candidates for its clients working primarily in the industrial sector. We are currently looking for several cable assemblers to work at one of our client’s facilities.
Our client is a leading Canadian manufacturer of cables (audio, video, control, optic and electrical fiber cables) for the entertainment, broadcast and audiovisual facilities market. In addition to an extensive catalogue of standard products, it offers customizable products through its online portal.
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly. Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
- Salary: $16/h
- Duration: Indeterminate
- Opening times: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Language: bilingual
- Location: St-Laurent, Dorval, Pointe-Claire (having a car is mandatory)
- Read and interpret assembly drawings
- Prepare components
- Hand-weld components and cables
- Assembly audio cables
- Test the cables
- Make repairs on cable assemblies
- Heat retractable thermo-identifying tags on cables
- Report problems to the senior manager, engineering manager or production manager for a quick resolution
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant training
- Audio/video cable welding experience is an asset
- Ability to read plans and nomenclatures
- Good team-player
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment with rapidly changing priorities to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
Note: If you are already registered with TIS PERSONNEL, please to contact us by phone at 514 360 0577.