Customer service, data entry, and production clerk
Since 1971, TIS Personnel has been in the business finding the best candidates for its clients working mainly in the industry field. We are currently looking for a customer service, data entry and production clerk.
The candidate hired will be responsible to provide and enhance the customer experience by providing an excellent support. As part of his ask includes, taking and processing order from clients via telephone, billing clients as well as processing payment through credit cards. On the other hand, the employee will be required to support the production department in the assembly and light packaging as need it. So, if you are looking to invest in a long-term business relation, do not hesitate to submit your resume. Or apply directly in our office located at 5575 Chemin Côte de Liesse, Montréal, H4P 1A, between 8:00 and 3:00 pm w
- Salary: $ 16.00 / hr, paid weekly
- Length of contract: Long term job opportunity
- Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) plus overtime
- Languages: Bilingual (spoken / written)
- City: Saint Laurent, accessible by public transport (15 minutes from du college metro)
- Data entry (processing orders, invoicing, etc.)
- Coordinate with the accounting department in the daily basis.
- Credit card payment processing
- Customer service and management of customer files
- Managing special requests from customers
- Write quotes adapted to customer needs
- Managing calls related to the sales team
- Warehouse work if requested (light assembly)
- Any other tasks related to the position
Qualifications and skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience with Quickbook (an asset)
- Training in a field related to customer service
- Minimum, 1 year of experience in similar position
- Solid skills with Excel and Word (pivot tables)
- Experience writing submissions (an asset)
- English and French (spoken / written)
- Experience in customer service
- Attention to detail, responsible, team player
- Solid skills managing priorities efficiently.
- Long-term employment
- Office job, with permanent contacts with the warehouse
- Working hours from Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
In the text, the masculine includes the feminine and is used, without discrimination, to lighten the text.