Customer service, data entry, and production, long term, $ 16.00/hr, long term ASAP
Since 1971, TIS Personnel has endeavored to find the best candidates for its clients working mainly in the industry field. We are currently looking for a customer service, data entry and production clerk.
The person hired will be responsible for entering orders, billing clients, customer services via telephone, emails, face to face, as well as processing credit cards payments, assembly and light packaging tasks when required. In addition to this, the employee will be responsible for the entire customer experience process by providing the necessary support to the work team.
If you are looking to invest in a long-term business relation, do not hesitate to submit your resume or please come directly to apply at 5575 Chemin Côte de Liesse, Montréal, H4P 1A, between 8:00 and 3:00 pm with your resume, or send your application by fax to 514 747 4663
- Salary: $ 16.00 / hr, paid weekly
- Length of contract: Long term job opportunity
- Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) plus overtime
- Languages: Bilingual (spoken / written)
- City: Saint Laurent, accessible by public transport (15 minutes from du college metro)
- Data entry (processing orders, invoicing, etc.)
- Coordinate with the accounting department in the daily basis.
- Credit card payment processing
- Customer service and management of customer files
- Managing special requests from customers
- Write quotes adapted to customer needs
- Managing calls related to the sales team
- Warehouse work if requested (light assembly)
- Any other tasks related to the position
Qualifications and skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience with Quickbook (an asset)
- Training in a field related to customer service
- Minimum, 1 year of experience in similar position
- Solid skills with Excel and Word (pivot tables)
- Experience writing submissions (an asset)
- English and French (spoken / written)
- Experience in customer service
- Attention to detail, responsible, team player
- Solid skills managing priorities efficiently.
- Long-term employment
- Office job, with permanent contacts with the warehouse
- Working hours from Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
Please bring a copy of your CV, photo ID issued by the government of Canada and any other immigration documents, if applicable.
***Note: Do not send your CV if you are already registered with TIS, please contact immediately ***