Apprentice mechanic, $22.00 – $33.00/hr
To apply: Please submit your CV or call us at 514 360 0577 interviews will be scheduled promptly.
Or visit us from Monday to Friday between 8am – 11am or 1pm – 3pm. TIS office is located at 5575 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, QC, H4P 1A1.
**It is very important to bring with you a copy of your CV, a photo ID, work permit if applicable and any other document issued by the government of Canada**
- 22.00 $ / hr. + benefits after 5 months
- 40 hours + overtime time paid at $33.00
- Day shift Sunday to Thursday (6:00 am to 2:30 pm)
- All candidates must be willing to work on Friday and Saturday if required
- Long-term position
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Location, Montreal ( not access by public transport)
Start date: As soon as possible
The employee will be responsible for installing heated seats and mechanical automotive parts (e.g.: roof racks, steps, console drawers, handles, doors, mirrors, back-up cameras, electrical systems and exhaust systems, etc.). The jobholder will be required to drive new vehicles in a private territory and any other task related to the job.
- DEP in mechanic is an asset.
- CPA card is an asset
- Experience in the automobile field as a mechanic technician
- Experience installing electrical systems
- Able to drive standard and automatic vehicles
- Valid driving license and good driving experience
- Meticulous, attention to details
- Good manual skills
- Reliability, punctuality
- Passion for the Automobile Industry
- Flexibility, availability to work from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm (required)
- Good level in French
- Must have a vehicle to get to work
All candidates will be subject to a background check.
Note: If you are already registered with TIS PERSONNEL, please to contact us by phone at 514 360 0577.